Link Tasks to Conversations and Vice Versa
When conversations and tasks relate to one another, go ahead and link them! This creates a more closed-loop experience and allows you to see everything relevant to your work.
How to Link Tasks to Conversations
- Navigate and select the Conversation
- Click Linked Tasks
- Select Create New or Link Existing
- Select the project and start writing the name of the new task and add all relevant information, or search for an existing Task
- Link it to the Conversation and you’re done!
You can also link tasks to another task by following the same steps above.
How to Link Conversations to Tasks
- Navigate and select the Task
- Click Linked Conversations
- Search for the Conversation you’d like to link
- Select the + sign to link it to the Task and you’re done!
How to Remove a Linked Task or Conversation
- Simply select the linked Task or Conversation
- From the “...” Select ‘Unlink from #___” and you’re done!
You can also link one or multiple tasks or conversations and vice versa all at the same time, it’s your choice.